TYPES OF CONTENT
My writing style is diverse. I have produced both digital and print content, and they have ranged from marketing copy to technical, scientific articles.
- Tran JA, Chang A, Matsui M, and Ehlert FJ. Estimation of relative affinity constants of agonists for the active state of the receptor in functional studies on M2 and M3 receptors. Mol Pharmacol. 2009;75(2):381–396
- Ehlert FJ, Tran JA, et al. Neuronally released acetylcholine acts on the M2 muscarinic receptor to oppose the relaxant effect of isoproterenol on cholinergic contractions in mouse urinary bladder. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2007;322(2):631-637
- Tran JA. Matsui M, and Ehlert FJ. Differential coupling of muscarinic M1, M2, and M3 receptors to phosphoinositide hydrolysis in urinary bladder and longitudinal muscle of the ileum of the mouse. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2006:318(2)649–656
- Tran JA, Chang A, Matsui M, and Ehlert FJ. A Simple Method for Estimation of Agonist Activity at GPCRs: Characterization of Responses Elicited by M2 and M3 Muscarinic Receptors. Experimental Biology Meeting in San Diego, California 2008
- Tran JA and Ehlert FJ. The Intrinsic Relative Activity of an Agonist and its Correlation to Affinity and Efficacy. Experimental Biology Meeting in Washington, D.C. 2006
- Tran JA, Matsui M, Griffin MT, and Ehlert FJ. Coupling of Muscarinic Receptor Subtypes to Phosphoinositide Hydrolysis in Mouse Ileum and Urinary Bladder. Society for Neuroscience Meeting in Washington, D.C. 2005